The 12+4 bed cycling
Barn is situated in Egremont, West Cumbria. Our bed spaces are
charged at £10 per person per night.*
- The only thing you need to bring is your sleeping bag. Don't
worry if you haven't got one, you can hire or buy one from
- We have full electric lighting, complimentary showers and full central heating.
- The communal kitchen in the Barn is fully equipped with kettle,
toaster, microwave, fridge, crockery, cuttlery and cookware, complete with tables and benches.
- The first floor has 1 x four bed (+1) 1 x six bed and 1
x two bed (+1) all with en-suite shower wet rooms.
- The Barn sleeps 12 + 4 pull out beds and its charged at £140.00 pn for sole use.*
- The Barn also offers secure cycle storage and cleaning facilities.
- The Barn is completed by its walled garden, with picnic benches
and a chimenea/barbeque.
- The Barn is self-catering and there are plenty of shops, pubs and restaurants nearby as well as other local amenities.
- We are directly on the Hadrians Cycleway NCN route 72.
- The Barn can normally be occupied after 4.00pm and needs
to be vacated at 10.00am on the day of departure.
To view our Fire Risk Assessment click
To view our Risk Assessment click
* (subject to change please book online or call office)